Vietnamese corporate account for high risk business
It is really difficult to open a bank account or an account with a payment service provider if you are in any form of high risk business, as seen by the banks. But what is a high risk business?
These are Online gambling, casinos, and gaming, telemarketing, VOIP, calling cards, online medication providers, pharmaceuticals, drug stores. Also adult entertainment (materials, products, or services), dating services, cryptocurrencies or foreign exchange trading, computer hardware and software or forex.
What can Vietnamese payment service offer to such business activities?
This provider can offer not only corporate account opening for various high risk business activities but also offshore companies.
It will allow you to unify your payment channels, bank accounts and remittance solutions under one integrated platform. It is ideal for medium-to-large corporate enterprises looking to become borderless, who wish to reduce their costs, maximise their revenue and control their financial ecosystem.
Some of the features and benefits:
- A one-stop gateway to PSPs from around the world
- Reliable bank accounts for deposits and settlements
- A safe and secure environment for you and your clients
- Expertly manage and combat the effects of chargebacks
- Bulk wire payouts for payroll or to clients and partners
- Single, centralised application for PSPs worldwide
What are the requirements to open the account?
Although account opening is quite costly (EUR 10000) all applicants will be accepted, as in history we have never seen a declined application. Account maintenance costs 500 EUR per month. Other requirements are user friendly.
There are no requirements towards a minimum deposit and minimum required balance. There are no maximum transaction limits and the amounts. Standard time of processing the payment is 24 hours. There is no need to hire a local director or have any presence or connection with Vietnam, which could be a typical requirement with other banks and providers.
Which documents are required for account opening?
All documents must be translated into Vietnamese in the embassy, which provider can organize for the clients. Otherwise all documents can be sent scanned, while originals can later be sent by post service.
Original Bank Form;
• Company Registration: Legalized and Notarized Vietnamese Translation
• Notification of using Stamp of Company: Legalized and Notarized Vietnamese Translation. In the case there is no such document in your country, it is required to provide confirmation letter from Law firm and legalized it.
• The Tax Registration: Legalized and Notarized Vietnamese Translation. In the case there is no this document in your country, it is required to provide confirmation letter from Law firm and legalized it.
• Company Charter: Legalized and Notarized Vietnamese Translation. In the case there is no this document in your country, it is required to provide confirmation letter from Law firm and legalized it.
• Passport of Representative of company: Legalized and Notarized Vietnamese Translation
• The decision to appoint CFO: Legalized and Notarized Vietnamese Translation
For more information visit our contact us page.